Here's the position description and benefits for our Assistant Account Manager for Employee Benefits
Client Services: Respond to requests for services and support from clients. Provide proactive initiatives to educate clients to prevent future issues. Develop solid working relationships with clients to build a strong renewal and referral business.
Parity Plus System (PPS) Data Input: Add insurance company rating information to PPS and review for accuracy.
Sales Representative Support: Meet with Sales Representative before ordering provider proposals to determine the best options to be ordered. Request best provider proposals for new prospects and for renewals. Provide renewal and new business client proposals once provider details have been accumulated and approved. Meet with the Sales Representative after the proposals have been placed in PPS to determine the accuracy of the information and if other material should be added or deleted.
Insurance Companies: Work with representatives of the insurance companies to resolve issues, discuss renewals, and fine-tune new business proposal requests.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent, some college is preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of employee benefits servicing experience.
- Must be able to work as a team member and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter and detail-oriented.
- Must have good listening skills with a natural aptitude to express compassion and concern.
- Must have good people skills as a problem-solver for customer issues/concerns.
- Must have a high standard of business ethics and practice client confidentiality as a top priority.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience with strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Current agent’s insurance license is preferred. If not licensed, cost of licensing will be covered.
- After 90 days, eligible for group dental, medical and vision
- After one year, eligible for 401(k)
- Company paid holidays
- Earned PTO first year employment up to 15 days
- Additional individual insurance offerings available after 90 days
- NAHU Membership provided for access to continuing education credits and training
- Continuing education cost covered for insurance designations such as REBC (Registered Employee Benefits Consultant)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. No recruiters. Thank you.