Here's the position description for our Employee Benefits Account Manager
E2E Benefits Services offers a family friendly culture where team members are dedicated to helping employers and their employees optimize and manage their employee benefit programs and insurance administration each and every day. Insurance and benefits are our expertise. Our employers and their employees need us to help them with complex and personal issues efficiently and with compassion.
2905 Premiere Parkway, Suite 285, Duluth, GA 30097
Develop solid working relationships with clients to build strong renewal and referral business.
Sales Representative Support
Meet with Sales Representative before ordering provider proposals to determine the best options to be ordered. Request best provider proposals for new prospects and for renewals. Provide renewal and new business client proposals once provider details have been accumulated and approved. Meet with the Sales Representative after the proposals have been placed in the company proposal platform to determine the accuracy of the information and if other material should be added or deleted.
Work with the insurance companies’ representatives to obtain and support the products that best meet our client needs and desires, discuss renewals and fine-tune new business proposal requests.
Employee benefits program includes but is not limited to the following: medical, dental, vision and disability insurance; 401k plan; paid time off as well as pay for certain federal and state holidays.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 2 years of employee benefits servicing experience.
- An insurance license is preferred, but not required.
- Must be comfortable working in a busy office environment.
- Must have good listening skills with natural aptitude to express compassion and concern.
- Must have good people skills as a problem-solver for customer issues/concerns.
- Must have high standard of business ethics and practice client confidentiality as a top priority.
- Must be able to work as a team member and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter and detail oriented.
- Must be open to training and able to quickly learn processes, procedures and related technology.
- Must have Microsoft Office experience with strong working knowledge of Excel.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. No recruiters. Thank you.